Due to increased demand, all orders are currently delayed by up to 4 business days from order date!
All current orders and incoming orders are being attended to in the order they were received. Update emails are being sent out, please check your spam folder.
EMAIL ANY QUERIES OR CONCERNS TO ADMIN@MELTMYHEART.NZ
A beautiful Black/Silver Mosaic Wax Burner decorated with mirrored glass in mosaic style making it a very decorative and perfect addition to any household. It is simply elegant and understated.
The huge glass well is the perfect size for using and mixing Melt my Heart's wax melts range.
Place a tealight in the burner and watch the candlelight glow through the design as your desired scent drifts around your home.
This versatile home accessory provides an easy way to enhance the look of any room, from modern to traditional.
They also make a thoughtful and affordable gift for any occasion, visit the Melt my Heart's Gifts & Selection Boxes section to purchase this as a gift. Gift wrapping and cards are available at no extra cost.
• Place either one snap of the Shimmer Melt Bar or 3 - 4 cubes from the Galaxy Snap Bar in the glass well of the wax burner - do not add water.
• Light an unscented tea light candle (preferably a 4 hour one) in the cavern of the wax burner and allow the wax to melt - when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room. Don't forget o blow out your tea light candle to maximise the fragrance of your melts and prolong the use of the tea light candle.
• After extinguishing the flame the soy wax melts will cool and it will solidify again, re-use your soy wax melts until no fragrance is released. Then once melted use a cotton pad to soak up the used wax, and apply a fresh snap or cubes.
• Never move a wax burner while it is lit or while the wax is hot.
• Place the wax melt burner out of reach of children and pets.
• Always place on a safe, heatproof surface away from drafts and soft furnishings.
• Never leave a wax melt burner unattended.
• Do not burn for longer than four hours at a time.
• To discard the leftover wax, light a tea light and after a few seconds the wax at the bottom will be warm enough for you to push it out of the bowl and wipe clean with a moist cloth.